Learn about us.
- Our goal is to restore New testament Christianity as it is revealed in the New Testament. (Acts 2:42, 1 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Our desire is to teach others to respect and honor the authority of Jesus Christ, the Son of God so they may be true disciples of Christ, (Matthew 20:18-20, Colossians 3:17).
- Our prayer is that we will do so in the spirit of love for the truth, in the spirit of humility and love for our fellowman, (1 Peter 3:15, Ephesians 3:21, Ephesians 4:15)
Looking for a God-focused church?
- We are not a recreation center.
- We are not a welfare center.
- We do not have a political agenda.
- We are not a social club.
- We are a church and that is ALL we want to be.
- We strive to be the spiritual, loving, caring and evangelistic church that Jesus built.
What is our aim?
Our single aim is to accept and fulfill the divine mission that God gave the Church in the New Testament. This is outlined in Ephesians 4, where we are told God gave the Church those who could ”equip the saints for the work of ministry, the building up of the body of Christ, until we all attain to unity of the faith and the knowledge of the son of God, to the mature man, to the measure of the fullness of the stature of Christ.” (Ephesians 4:12-13).
Our view of the Bible.
We consider the Bible as our sole authority. Through it we can find and learn everything we need for a better physical and spiritual life here as well as learning about life after dead.
The Bible is logical, complete and understandable to all who make a sincere effort.
A Church of Christ.
We are a Church of Christ and all we offer is uncomplicated Christianity and Biblical teaching, nothing more and nothing less. We have a deep reverence and respect for Jesus Christ and we follow only His instructions for what we believe, teach and practice.
We are an autonomous Church, with no creed, board or governering bodies.
We are Biblically organized with saints, elders (bishops) and deacons, (Phillipians 1:1). We are a God-centered Church of Christ, we are not a man-centered Church of Christ.
We are speak as the Bible speaks and we are silent where the Bible is silent. We are a conservative, non-institutional church of Christ.